A Snail Mail Guide to Cursive Writing Practice
SPECIAL OFFER! Order today and get 3 pieces of stationery with each book. Quantities limited.
Spend more time with the people you love and like best and improve your handwriting at the same time.
How? Write a letter. Yes, an old-fashioned, pen-on-paper letter. And mail it.
People love getting mail. They really do.
A Snail Mail Guide to Cursive Writing Practice is designed to help you learn cursive writing, get comfortable with your handwriting, and spend more time with the people you love and like best.
"A wonderful book that instructs you not only in cursive handwriting (a lost art!), but how to write a letter. I love it, it's a great book for all ages."
Inside you'll find:
• step-by-step cursive writing instructions for each letter of the alphabet
• more than 25 tips to improve your handwriting
• suggestions for who to write to and what to write about
• handwriting samples to help you learn to read cursive writing
• a diagram of how to format your letter and address the envelope
Embarrassed by your handwriting? Find the secret inside that will make you feel better.
Order your book today!